Monday, January 19, 2009

Cheery


Yikes, it's been a long time since I posted. Every year, I get asked what are my new year resolutions, and my response is sad, I don't have any. Truthfully though, I always have good intentions of having new years resolutions. But when I start to make a list, I realize that it's too overwhelming because the list is too darn long:)! Ha! That brings to mind something neat my sil decided to do. It's called project 365. She will post a photo and a journal entry in her blog for every day in 2009. How cool is that? Lifestyle photos for every day of the year. Which she will then enter into a family album for 2009. I think that's pretty cool. So, she has inspired me. I'm going to do my best to post a photo and journal entry of my favorite photos from last year and this year. These mini gerbera daisies reminded me of spring with their bright and cheery colors. Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments: