Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello sunshine!

Hope everyone had a wonderful inaugural Tuesday! Meant to post this morning but the day got away from me. Funny how that happens a lot:) This is another from my gerbera series. I thought this little flower looked so sunny! We'll need something cheery, now that it looks like we'll finally be getting some much needed rain. On a photography note, I'm working on updating my website and hope you'll all check back in a couple weeks to see the changes.
Happy Wednesday everyone:)

3 comments:

Erin S. said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your new profile picture too!

cheryl@erpd said...

I LOVE your new profile picture too.... ha ha ha ha ha
:0)
I love the colors in this one Chris!!
Nice work!
~cheryl

Chris said...

Thanks Erin and Cheryl:) You girls are so nice!