Friday, January 9, 2009

Sweet snowman surprise!

Hope the new year is treating everyone well. For me, it has been hard to get back into the swing of things. It was so nice having my husband and daughter home for many days at a time. We usually only have weekends all together and it never seems enough. So, the quiet in my house has been unsettling. But something wonderful did happen that touched my heart and brightened my days. This week my daughter, Lyndsie, came home from school with an envelope and said "Mom you need to open this with Dad". I had no idea what it was but I said okay. Brett got home after Lyndsie was in bed and we opened it together just as she instructed. Inside is this beautiful belated christmas card she made in art class that said "Mom and Dad, I love you so much, your the best parents ever. Oh my!! That is what I needed!
Happy New Year everyone, wishing you the best in 2009:)

1 comment:

Willie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.