Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Second chances:)




What a wonderful time I had with the R family. You may all recognize the adorable little girl whom I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing a few weeks ago. Someone was missing from that session, her big brother! I was amazed at his striking resemblance to a "younger" Tiger Woods! What a million dollar smile:) So, we scheduled a second session for the siblings to capture an image for their holiday cards and to take photos of their gorgeous family! So glad everything worked out this time:) It was a beautiful day, definitely not typical for November. We had a great time enjoying the park, the ducks, the geese and the squirrels! We had a couple "stalker" squirrels, one I had to edit out! It was such a nice day I didn't want to leave the park! Thank you R family! Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: