Saturday, November 1, 2008

~~January 2009 Price Changes~~

I can't believe it's November 1st and I've been in business for almost a year. This has been such a great first year in business thanks to all my wonderful clients!! Without you, CH Photography would not continue to grow. I appreciate each and every one of you and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Effective January 2009 my session fees will be changing slightly and my print prices will be full price. Please check my website for specific details. I also hope to offer more products next year so please check back often. Thanks again to all of you who have given me the opportunity to photograph your beautiful families. It has been a pleasure getting to know you all and I hope to see you for sessions next year!!
Warmest Regards,
Chris

No comments: