Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~Family Fun~ {Sacramento Family Photographer}

Happy 2012 to everyone!! My first post for the year:) Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year!! Hope you all had some wonderful family time during the holidays. I spent a great time with lots of family during Christmas. We had fun and it was good seeing everyone. I've been working on my new website and picking my favorite images from not just 2011 but 2010 and 2009 as well. My site has been in need of a serious update for a while. Not sure if any of you saw this image I posted in fb but I thought of it as soon as I saw the theme over at iheartfaces this week, "Family fun"!! This is a favorite family image I love from a family session in 2011. This little guy was hilarious, such a cutie and full of character, I loved photographing him. I had a blast with the whole family. There are some amazing images to see, so if you have a chance head on over to iheartfaces!
Photobucket