Tuesday, October 12, 2010

~Sweetness x 2~ {Sacramento Baby Photographer}

Last Thursday I had the great pleasure of meeting two sweet and very special twin baby girls. Their Mama went through a lot to have them and they are so perfect! I was in baby love, got to hold and snuggle each of them! It was so neat to see how different their little personalities were. Older sis slept through most of the session and younger sis stayed wide awake just watching my every move! One thing they did agree on, is that they weren't too happy about having their photo taken together:)

Miss T....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miss E....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love her expression:)

Thank you so much for choosing me to photograph your girls, Rachel and for being patient while waiting so LONG for your sneak peek. It was so much fun and I hope to see the girls again soon. Congratulations to both you and Jamo!
Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments: