Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tres Amigas:)



Oh my goodness, it's been a while since I've blogged. Been really busy and we've been sick with the stomach flu. My little one came down with it on Sunday and then lucky me got it yesterday. We're all finally on the mend:)
I had the pleasure of meeting three beautiful girls who are great friends. They agreed to have their session at a cool location my previous client chose for her session. I'm so glad they did. I love the place with all it's cool textures and colors. It's soon to be demolished and has sentimental value for many. They were troopers because it was freezing outside at only 46 degrees. We pushed the session back by an hour and a half in hopes it would warm up, did not happen. But that didn't hinder our session. It was so much fun, despite the cold! Thank you L, N and T for a fun session. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: